We need :
1 kg cheese ( cream cheese )
1,5 glass of sugar
3 eggs ( separate )
2 glasses of sour cream
1. Place cheese , 2 whole eggs , 3 yolks , 1,5 glass of sugar ,
sour cream , vanilla extract and lemon juice
in the large bowl .
2. Beat the 3 whites separate in other container .
3. Blend cheese using mixer .
4. When the mixture is creamy , add whites and mix it with spoon .
5 . Add raisins and lemon peel .
6. Place plain biscuits on the bottom
of baking tray .
7.Pour the creamy blend on top of biscuits .
8. Bake in 150 or less not to burn the top ,
for 45 min .
9. Serve with raspberry sauce and
almond flakes .